Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday morning blues... and missing my man in blue!

And there went the weekend... I swear, by the time Friday rolls around, I feel like I'm barely hanging on. Then in a blink of an eye I'm sitting at our Monday morning meeting/conference call again! Luckily it hasn't been an extremely busy day! The officer worked most of the weekend so I was left to my own vices... A yoga class, catching up on laundry, seeing a good friend and visiting some family. It kept me busy! But despite working a ten hour shift on Sunday, he was able to muster up some energy to go to Comedy Works. Most amazing date ever. With how little time we get together, the best way to spend it is laughing. And boy did we... Our cheeks hurt!! With all of the overtime he has coming up this week, I feel bad doing anything that stands in between him and his sleep though. What a trooper...


In the spirit of starting off a productive work week, I thought this was fitting. 


I actually had a conversation with a coworker about this not too long ago and he was jokingly (I think) saying any corporation is required to hold conference calls. We all know that's not true but there is something comical about picturing a stock holder saying "I refuse to purchase stock in your company if you do not hold mandatory conference calls!" If I were that stock holder, I would demand that everyone get off the phone and back to work! Just a thought...

But no, really. Let's all try to keep our jobs and make things happen! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


http://theoccupationalrealist.blogspot.com/